Notabilty is a powerful note-taking app that allows a user to input notes through typing, hand writing, take a photo, AND even insert multiple audio clips. Looking to backup those important notes? Notability has you covered there too. Sync notes to various services such as Dropbox, WebDav, Box, and now with the latest update (4.4) Google Drive!
Notability is like the swiss army knife of note-taking. Students can take notes the way that makes the most sense to them. You like drawing? Use the pencil input with width and color selection. Ink input is very smooth too. Want to capture something from the board? Go ahead and snap a photo and insert it. You more of an auditory learner? Now record the lecture as you are typing notes AND instantly fast forward to that part of the recording when you tap on any word in your notes. Smart, right?
Notability also allows searching of notes, multiple types of paper (including graph paper), organization notes into folders, and a zoom feature that allows you to write and draw with more details. It even has a “left-handed mode” for the lefties out there.
You will soon find yourself using Notability as your go-to app to capture notes of ANY kind.
How Teachers Could Use Notability
- Annotating student writing and giving critical vocal feedback that attaches to the document.
- Keep those notes at those important committee meetings, audio record the conversation, and send all notes taken with audio to those that couldn’t attend.
How Students Could Use Notability
- Differentiate and take those valuable notes any way that makes sense to you.
- Record the lecture as you take notes for QUICK review for that semester test.
- Back up the most important notes online with the sync feature to your online storage.
Available on the following platforms: